Fairy Gwen Doll Push Mold Deluxe Beginners Kit:
- Fairy Gwen 7 Inch Doll Push Mold
- 4 Cabochon Doll Faces Push Mold (4 extra faces)
- 1 Pound of Flesh Colored Clay (enough to make 3.5 dolls)
- 1 two-ounce block of white Super Sculpey III
- Stainless steel dental sculpting tool
- Fine-tipped xacto knife
- Bag of hair (enough for 10 dolls – 2 blonde shades, brown, light brown, auburn)
- Online printable course (with video snippets for some techniques) that shows you how to form the doll with the mold, how to pose, paint, wig and wing the dolls.
- Spool of white cloth-covered armature wire
- 2 Hour DVD showing the entire process of forming the dolls, posing the dolls, painting, wigging, embellishing and winging the dolls.
- Comes with extra printable butterfly wings and cicada wings
Comes with a Fairy Garden Online Course that teaches you how to make faux driftwood pieces, and ground cover and floral pieces.
Here are some links to videos that will give you information about how the push molds work:
If you would like to see the three videos on the same page, click here: How Doll Push Molds or Press Molds Work